Julgar?

Não julgue, nem se escandalize. LEIA MAIS...

Quem é você ?

Não adianta, podemos enganar pessoas, mas não a Deus.

segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

Novo CD Skillet - Awake and Remied

Com o recente CD do Skillet - Awake and Remixed - EP (2011), contendo somente quatro musicas remixadas regravadas de outros álbuns: 1 - Awake and Alive; 2 - Hero; 3 - Don't Wake me; 4 - Monster; Fazem sucesso com os remix.


"Acordado e vivo é o melhor remix: absolutamente incrível. Don't Wake Me é soooo muito melhor que o original, Monster tem uma intro doente, mas arrasta-se sem nada interessante, e mesmo com Hero ... meio decepcionado com esse propósito:/ " - Comentário Marshal46 (Fã de Skillet) www.skillet.com


Curtem e apreciam a musica selecionado por @RockAdoradores para você... Boa Noite!



Awake And Alive

I'm at war with the world and they.
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

Chorus
I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here, right now
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

V2
I'm at war with the world cause I
Ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what I can't be bought or sold

When my faith is getting weak
And I feel like giving in
You breathe into me again

Bridge
Waking up waking up

In the dark
I can feel you in my sleep
In your arms I feel you breathe into me
Forever hold this heart that I will give to you
Forever I will live for you

0 comentários: